- Working StatusHybrid
- Experience3 Years
- Release Date19.10.2022
- Supporting the necessary processes for maintaining the ISO 9001, ISO 10002, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 27701 management systems within the company,
- Supporting the creation and updating of documents related to the processes within the company,
- Supporting process and process follow-ups in Customer ISO Consulting projects with clients,
- Communicating with relevant teams / customers and organizing processes within the scope of services.
- Bachelor's degree required preferably Engineering or Economics and Administrative Units,
- 3+ years of experience in similar role,
- Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills,
- Preferably with knowledge of human resources practices,
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and creative thought processing skills,
- Excellent command of English,
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate and plan,
- Strong analytical aptitude,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 especially with Excel (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).