- Working StatusHybrid
- Experience5 Years
- Release Date15.06.2022
We are looking for a "Software Product Manager" for our client operating under a foreign network in the fields of Payroll and Human Resources Consulting, Outsourcing, Technology, and Training.
We are looking for managers who will analyze the needs of customers, determine the business goals that our software will fulfill with additional features, be responsible for the successful launch of our software to the market, and strengthen the communication between the relevant teams in order to make our vision of quality and innovation a reality.
We expect the Product Manager to manage the three core disciplines of our software (user experience, technology and business "sales - commerce"). The product manager will collaborate with software teams, customers, marketing and senior management to balance these areas, and will play an active role in determining the roadmap of the products. Position sought; It requires a superior planning ability in creating ideas, determining strategies, presenting and installing products to customers.
- Graduated from universities, preferably engineering, business, economics,
- Minimum of five years of experience in related fields
- Experience and knowledge of Agile software development and planning process,
- Strong communication and analytical skills,
- Establish and train software sales teams,
- Supervise and manage the lifecycle related to the development of software and additional features,
- To be able to conduct market research by working in coordination with the management in the analysis and idea stages,
- Will be able to work in cooperation with senior management in order to develop a software vision in the idea stages of new software,
- Able to do competitor analysis,
- Able to analyze and regularly report trend and KPI reports, industry content, market data, sales data and user stories,
- Identifying potential customers for software sales and transferring them to the relevant teams,
- Be able to play an active role in presentation, demo, integration, migration processes,
- Establish presentation and demo teams and manage these teams successfully,
- Manage the development process and team members to ensure fast and efficient software launches,
- Work on prioritizing new features based on usability, functionality and user experience.
- Able to investigate customer complaints about the software and work with customer satisfaction teams,
- Prepare texts for marketing activities and develop and approve promotional materials,
- Organize and manage informative programs about the software for customers,
- Able to ensure the complete functioning of the activities, processes and workflows of all relevant teams and stakeholders
and at the same time;
- Able to use MS Office programs, especially Excel at a very good level,
- Not related to military service for male candidates,
- Prone to teamwork but also able to work individually,
- High reporting and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking, solution oriented, high communication skills, responsible,
- He has an advanced command of English.